Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM Senior Architect
Track Changes Occurred on a Tracking Profile
Every additional component and every component update will reflect in this document.
You can always compare between versions through the document
- All you need to do is to check "Enable Tracking" and create a "Tracking Profile"
- Which will save your selections for later generations.
- You can create as much "Tracking Profiles" as you need.
- Whenever you create a tracking profile, The tool will save the tracking profile for later use.
- Later, when you choose a pre-configured tracking profile. The tool will automatically select the entities that were already configured for this tracking profile for consistency.
- However, you can update the entities selection on a tracking profile.
- Then, when you press on the generate button. You will be asked for the path of the document that you need to compare with (if not first time)
- At last, the tool will generate 2 versions.
- The new generated version
- The merged version
- The chosen copy to compare with will remain as it is